Let's say you have a dinner party and, as you're only human, you may have forgotten to sort out dessert. Here's a recipe for Brigadeirão - a traditional Brazilian sweet - which is super easy to prepare and takes 15 minutes from start to finish!
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 can (~395g) of condensed milk
- 200ml double cream*
- 200ml single cream*
- 5 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Blend all the ingredients, except the chocolate sprinkles.
- Grease a microwave-safe mold, such as the one below, with butter.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl and bake in microwave for 8-10 minutes on high power.
- Let it rest for 1 minute and transfer the Brigadeirao to a serving dish.
- Add chocolate sprinkles to decorate.